Sunday, April 15, 2012

Enchanted Island

We spent the afternoon at Enchanted Island today. If you've never been here are some tips:

-Do not wear anything nice, you will be dirty by the time you leave
-take a shower as soon as you get home because you will feel gross
-bring lots of wipes & hand sanitizer
-leave before it gets dark because I'm pretty sure 1/2 of Arizona's Most Wanted could be found there.
-be prepared for your kids to have a great time and love it (while you are secretly hoping they will ask to leave after 10 minutes)

Okay I just made it sound like a totally gross/yucky place, which is totally is. But, the kids loved it and thought today was wonderful. On the plus side, we all love being together, the weather was fantastic & we stopped at Smeeks on the way home for some old fashioned candy.

I think I could have fun playing at that dump with these 3, which after looking at the bathtub after the kids got out.... it looks like that is just what we did. :)












No comments: