Monday, March 26, 2012

Sewing for baby girl






















I've been sewing up a storm for our baby girl.
I bought a pack of plain white onesies and jazzed them up with some fabric & iron-ons. The head bands were made with stretchy elastic sequins & I've been buying little hair bows to clip onto them. My Mom bought me the zebra print onesie and I added the pink ruffle heart. The birp cloths were made from a dish towel I cut in half and sewed left over fabric onto. The quilt is half finished. Seriously sewing that minky soft fabric is sooo hard on my sewing machine and it makes a huge mess but it's soooo comfy on a blanket.






I've been having so much fun making all this stuff for our little Kora and getting her room ready. The kids love to play in her room and even put some stuffed animals in there for her.
She is soooo loved already.
Seriously though after I sew for over an hour I need to take like a week off. Anybody else feel this way after they make something?

No comments: