Friday, February 24, 2012

Things Kai says...




Kai says the funniest stuff & I am afraid that if I don't start writing it down I will forget.

-the other day he was walking behind Francis while he was bending down & Francis bumped him.
Kai said, "you almost knocked me over with your big butt"

- He was watching Peter Pan and I asked him what his happy thought would be, after a long pause he said "BACON!"

-When we were getting in the car today he said, "this little baby will take us wherever we want to go"

-When I was laying out in the sun yesterday he looked at my legs and said, "those are some big legs you got there"--gee thanks Kai ;)

-or if anyone gets in his way (male or female, young or old) he says "move it you old dumpy lady"
-the other day we were watering the garden and the patio got wet so ran inside & changed into his pirate costume, got the broom & said, "I need to swab the deck"

Oh and he is a total flasher. Luckily only to me, Francis & Kali....and we're hoping it's just a phase. He will be talking away and then say, "hey did you see this" or "look at this" and out pops his boys bits. Crazy kid! He thinks it's soooo funny.

No comments: