Monday, February 6, 2012

Music to my ears

Today was parent/teacher conference at Kali's school.
-she is good at math
-she is improving her reading
-she is really good at Art (her art will even be featured at the Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show this month) PE & Music.
-she is nice to others
-she is a good listener
In a nutshell: Kali is a perfect angel :)
Hearing that is like music to my ears.

On the topic of music...Kai's new favorite song to sing it "I'm sexy and I know it". Oh my sweet little Kai, what ever are we going to do with you. I took him to run errands today and he was dressed as Obi Wan Kenobe and carrying a light saber. Kai always keeps us laughing.

Oh and these pictures have nothing to do with this post but we made these glowing jars from broken glow sticks (from the dollar bin at Target) and glitter dumped into a mason jar and shaken up. It was a fun idea from Pinterest :)

No new updates on our bedroom....Fran had to work today.

No comments: