
After opening all of their gifts from us on Christmas Eve they got their Santa presents
Christmas mornings. Since they had so much fun on Christmas Eve they both slept in past 9 and we had to wake them up. It was
SOOO nice to sleep in that long.


Then Grandma Kathi and her boyfriend Dennis came over with more gifts. We had quiche and french toast bites with sparkling cider for breakfast. It was
delish!! (I love my quiche recipe, it's from Paula Dean but I leave out 1/2 of the butter)


The kids had a light saber fight with Dennis after we ate.

Then it was on to my parents house for MORE gifts and lunch.

Noodle was dressed as an elf & my brother's dog was Mrs. Claus.





Kali was
SOOO happy because Uncle Bret gave her 2 Justin
Beiber CD's. She said it was the BEST gift EVER!


And, Kai (who got about 5 different weapons) resumed fighting.

The girls

The boys. (Fran looks like a crazy person in this pic but I swear he is not--ha!)

More of Kai's fighting (oh I mean Obi Wan, he wore that costume for 2 days)

Everyone minus my Dad

Becker bunch
Yaya & Granddad with the
Grand kids
The girls again.

Kids, spouses &
Grand kids (and dogs)
Then my brother's & sister-in-law went swimming. Francis & I tried to find room for all these new toys and then it was time for dinner.
It was such a fun & exhausting day.
No comments:
Post a Comment