Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Garden

The time has come to plant the garden. The temps are starting to go under 100*...FINALLY! So this weekend we took a trip to the Po (Home Depot) and bought seeds for pea pods, carrots, cilantro, two different kinds of lettuce, and hmmm I cannot remember what else we planted. I added Miracle Grow dirt since our garden is in desperate need of some nourishment. We also fertilized the trees & rose bushes.








My mom planted this awesome lime green plant (cannot remember the name of it) and I cut pieces off and have them soaking in water to grow roots & I've been replanting them in pots & in the yard.










































and basil & parsley are in pots so hopefully they will be healthier than last year.


The kids loved helping me plant....they planted sunflowers, lupines and wildflowers. Here's to a nice green fall!

No comments: