Thursday, July 28, 2011

Keeping busy



It's HOT.
VERY hot.
So to keep busy Kai's been dressing up as a police man.







The kids finished up their last session of swim class. Here they are with Raymond, the BEST teacher ever.
































I was in water aerobics too this session so I would not be on the side baking in the sun.












The kids are SUCH good swimmers!




















Kai and Kali played with aqua Moon Sand....it's fun for kids but a NIGHTMARE for parents.





Francis took the kids swimming over at Grandma Kathi's. They had never gone swimming at night and they loved it.













Kali was water dancing.



































We went to the bookstore and Kali got a book of paper dolls. They are so cute. I loved doing paper dolls when I was young so I was happy that she likes them too.



































and we've been doing lots of playdough













































































We only have two more weeks of summer vacation. Kai and I are sure going to miss having Kali home with us.

No comments: