Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Some good old fashioned fun

This weekend I took a nap and woke up to this


at first I was a little upset about the huge mess but the kids were sooo happy and Mr. Becker said he made it for the kids so they would leave me alone while I slept. Gotta love that.

He also filled up about 400 water balloons for them....he is such a fun Dad!

I showed them how to do string art ...Kai lost interest pretty fast and went to play in his room


and we got this awesome thing this weekend. I always wanted an art spinner so it was a childhood dream come true--ha!


all of this fun led to this little guy passed out with his gun.


1 comment:

The Skeehan Family said...

seriously you guys have fun. i LOVE it. way to be such a good mom and big props to Francis too - what a good team you make.