I got up early and went to church with my brothers to surprise my Mom.
I came home to this cute teddy bear vase with roses waiting for me. And a bunch of candy the kids wanted to get for "me" but was clearly for them :)
Kali made some cute things at school for me (her teacher is AWESOME) and Kai gave me hugs and kisses all day!
Mr. Becker told me that he was going to take care of everything for "my day". He cleaned the kitchen and seriously washed a TON of dishes, watered the garden, went to Costco with me and unloaded all the groceries (he normally does) AND put them all away and cleaned out the cupboards (usually my job). He was going to make dinner but instead he pulled out all the stupid mint growing by my yellow rose bush. (seriously people NEVER plant mint in your yard...keep it in a pot) I know it sounds simple but him pulling the mint out was AWESOME!
I went to the gym and even had a chance to start a new book last night.
It was a perfect, simple day.
I love my sweet family.
I ended the day by making them dinner because I would not be able to be a Mom if it weren't for them and I love my job!

No comments:
Post a Comment