We got 4 free tickets to the Desert Botanical Garden from the library. Kali's class started learning about desert plants this week so it was perfect timing to go & there was an enclosed butterfly habitat. LONG story short:
-it was nice weather so perfect day to go
-Kai loved looking at the cacti and looking for rocks
-Kali slapped a butterfly out of mid air when she thought it was going to land on her
-the dazed butterfly landed on the ground and never got up
-we walked around a little longer
verdict: the butterfly exhibit was soooo cool, the rest was okay but it was nice to be outside & the kids learned a few things (but make sure you get a free pass because the $15 admission fee is absurd)
1 comment:
I'm dying laughing at the image of Kali giving the butterfly a beat down. I'm not a huge fan of birds and large flying insects. I'm with Kali...watch out!
Post a Comment