Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Home

Kali is sick with bronchitis and an ear infection (oh the joys of school)
and Noodle has a hurt paw.
Needless to say there has been a lot of laying around.
But I have been on a cleaning/rearranging frenzy!
You know giving the house a happy/healthy vibe.
First I had to change up the picture in Kai's room from jungle to scurvy dog

See the paint swatches under the Jolly Rodger? I am trying to figure out which light blue to paint his room.
My dad got him this great "pirate" map for his wall.
And here is a little glimpse of my sweet little guy playing in his room trying to be quiet while Kali rests. He is so funny playing and making a mess, then he cleans it right up!
He is so good about keeping his room clean.


Kali....not so much. It took me 3 hours to get her room picked up/rearranged.



Now I just need to conquer the hall closet.....or maybe I'll just join Kali for a nap :)

2 comments:

The Hamburgs said...

Such cute rooms Fawn!! I love them!!!

Amy O'Neill said...

Their rooms are so cute! My boys and girls are both slobs... in fact, next week I am tackling their rooms (again) and getting rid of stuff (again)... seems like I have to do that every few months or it gets out of control!