This past Sunday we got up bright and early to see Mr. Becker & his team play in the championship game! Kai brought a breakfast burrito.
Guess who that one guy was??
Our very own Becks.
(he is one of the only guys I know that looks better without a shirt on)
Even thought I don't understand soccer I was really proud of him :)
Daddy and his team
VENDETTA!
Did I mention we just signed Kali up for soccer?? It's going to be one LONG season.
But on a happy note, Francis is her coach & I got her the cutest soccer ball & socks you've ever seen!
Daddy and his team
VENDETTA!
Did I mention we just signed Kali up for soccer?? It's going to be one LONG season.But on a happy note, Francis is her coach & I got her the cutest soccer ball & socks you've ever seen!
No comments:
Post a Comment