Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Afternoon & Evening

After we ate breakfast with Fran's mom we went next door to my parents house to open TONS of gifts!
Kali was so excited to get another Rapunzel doll and Kai was really excited about his new rocking chair. (he LOVES rocking chairs)

and he got a new bike!

a Spiderman bike!

Kali and her princess dress


Becker bunch


My mom helping Kali unwrap and my brother, Bret
There were TONS of gifts!

The Thomas bunch

Francis took Kai out back to ride his bike & he just took off on his own! It was really cute watching Kai ride his bike around the sidewalk that my brothers and I rode on when we were little.
We ate more and then went home to put our gifts away. My brothers came over to help set up the Wii that Kathi got us and we layed around, the kids played, and we munched on snacks. I got new running shoes so I went for a run and Francis took a nap. In the evening we went to dinner at my parent's house. It was a perfect day.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Awww, looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!! I always love hearing about the things you do with your family. Makes me miss mine that much more, but it is great to see people who do get to spend all the holidays together! Merry Christmas, Fawn!