Thursday, November 18, 2010

Feeding ducks on Channel 15

The other day my parents came to pick Kali up from school we headed over to Roadrunner park. The kids wanted to fed the birds & ducks and fish in the pond.

while we were there a man came walking up with a large camera

and set up right next to the kids....I was a little creeped out so I walked over to see what he was doing AND he asked if he could tape my kids for a story on Channel 15 News about feeding ducks and parks! I recognized him from tv. he put a mike on Kali and did an interview with my kiddos! How cool is that? He said it will be on sometime this week on News 15.

and Kai got some good fishing in after that :)

1 comment:

Joy Rea said...

So cool!
Hey, I emailed you about tomorrow, and I'll try calling again. :)