Tuesday, June 22, 2010

To infinity and beyond!!

Look at these two sweet, innocent little angels....
yeah right!

they fight at least 5 times a day over the silliest little things & someone always ends up crying...they constantly ask for their cups to be filled with apple juice and for snacks and to go swimming and to watch a movie and to go to Yaya's house and for another pair of water goggles....and Kali NEVER stops talking...oh and Kai goes to the bathroom more than anyone I've ever known!
But everyday when I sit them down to do summer school they are so sweet & excited about learning. Today we read about volcanoes and made one of our own in the sandbox with 1 T of baking soda and 1/4 cup of vinegar. They loved it!
and they can't wait to go to the library "in the city" as they call downtown to go get more books.
I love my crazy little kids!
I love them to infinity and beyond!



1 comment:

The Skeehan Family said...

I love this post. And can we just be honest and say I am LOVING visiting with you in class??? Ahhhh... you=wealth of information, me=novice who is loving picking your brain :)

(maybe now that Claire is not magically appearing next to me in class will make it easier to have more conversations!)

and seriously you are so NOT neurotic.