Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Get er' done

I cannot believe I just titled my post that?! But....we have been getting some things done around here. We learned about recycling this week & how the rain forest is affected by it. The kids made crafts out of some toilet paper rolls (binoculars) and Kali found some old ribbon holders & colored them. (no pic)
We also learned about sea horses (Kali's request)
Mr. Becker rearranged our photo wall, hung the tv and took the legs off our armoire so it's now a table under the tv. He sure was handy this week!

This opened up in our garden this week

and I made these cute little fourth of July decorations from House of 3
you just print up the middle pieces and use whatever paper you have to finish them off.
Thanks to my cute cousin Rosemary for showing me the site.
Mr. Becker has a 4 day weekend! I am so excited to have him home....except his allergy doctor just told him he is severely allergic to grass & should not be doing yard work?! WHAT the HECK!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Fawn! Thank you so much for your sweet comments and it was so good to meet you. It definently made me feel better that night, i haven't laughed that much in a long time!

Your family is darling as well and all us crafty ladies have to hang out again sometime!