Look what I found the other day! Our wedding invitation.....awwwwww

For summer school days 3 & 4 we learned about the life cycle of a butterfly and read books from the library about them.
We made
caterpillars out of egg cartons, paint, eyeballs & pipe cleaners


and the next day we made the butterflies out of coffee filters, watercolors and
pipecleaners
2 comments:
i'm loving these ideas fawn! what fun summer activities you're doing with your kids, and just might have to copy you. :)
hey a long time ago i blogged on my sister's mom blog about being able to order caterpillars and then they send you everything you need to watch them turn into butterflies. i thought this would be cute to go with your colorful butterflies if you're interested.
http://www.butterfly-gifts.com/1402-butterfly-kit-garden.html
I love those! My neighbor and I are doing crafts once a week with all 6 of our kiddos. I am going to steel that caterpillar idea. The kids will think I'm awesome. Thanks
Post a Comment