Tomorrow is Kali's 5th birthday & Monday is Kai's 3rd birthday so we are celebrating ALL weekend! We started today with giving the kid's their new pool for the summer. They were so happy!! So we had waffles (Kai's favorite) and went outside.
Kai was scared to go down the slide (weird for him) and Kali was really excited about it (weird for her) I layed out in the sun and read my newest book & Mr. Becker lifted weights and fixed a sprinkler head.
Then, after almost two hours we came in to watch Shrek and eat some lunch. Our favorite Summers day lunch is: cheese & crackers, pears/apples, carrots & dip and vienna sausages or hot dogs (my mom use to make this for me & Cody when we were young)
What a fun start to a FUN weekend! Tonight we will give them their next gift; Toy Story 2 and make cupcakes for tomorrows birthday bash!
1 comment:
Fun, Fun FUN! I can't believe how big our kids are getting. I especially can't get over how tall Kali is?!
Post a Comment