I have fresh flowers all over the house thanks to my garden & all the rain we've had lately
instead of my husband getting me flowers from the store I like getting a mini-rose bush instead because it means I get to have little vases of roses all over the house year round! My brother Bret & my dad have given us rosebushes too. (OH and I need to clarity that Francis giving me these bushes is actually me taking his debit card and buying them and then I tell him what he got me for Mother's Day/Valentines or whatever & then he goes out and buys me a gift too....gotta keep Mrs. B happy)
AND...this is my son, "Bob"....he told me to call him that because he is Bob The Builder
3 comments:
Our email is mcdowellfam@hotmail.com
I love the tool belt. way cute!
That is a super cute tool belt. Mind if I copy? ;-)
I don't mind at all Alicia :)
Post a Comment