Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kite trouble

It was quite windy the other day so we got out our little dragon kite & tried to take it up. The kite spent most of the time like this......

so Kali "read" the directions while Mr. Becker tried to fix the little guy
which did not work so we rode our bikes
and Kai filled my parent's mailbox with river rocks.
oh and a few days ago this sweet little guy said, "Mom, you're ruining my life" then started laughing and ran off! I could not stop laughing...he must be listening to his drama queen sister.

3 comments:

Jon, Andrea, Carter, Lincoln & Bennett said...

It's impossible to fly a kite in Arizona. Yet another reason why we should all move to San Diego.... :)

Joy Rea said...

So funny! I LOVE the copy cat system! What are you doing tomorrow, Wednesday? I have nothing going on. Want to come over? Our house is still in progress, but we can always play.

Amanda Davis said...

Your kids are great!!!
my email is bigtimefun@gmail.com
I still want to be able to see your blog because it is a hoot!!!
Amanda