We went to the Wildlife World Zoo this week with my mom and brother, Cody. We saw a baby kangaroo in the mommy pouch & another baby hopping around...when the mother of that Kangaroo saw me it hopped over to protect it like I was a baby snatcher. Then we walked by some macaws and they started screaming really loud. To top that off I walked up to look at the lion that was laying in the grass and it looked right at me and stood up, growled, pounded its front paws on the ground and charged toward me!!! So basically I am the spawn of Satan?! Shesh! The kids thought it was neat but it totally freaked me out.
1 comment:
WOW! Did you see the aquarium? How was it? I can trust your opinion. I have yet to be there since Howie and I were dating; since I was TOTALLY grossed out by the place. I'm sure it's better now.?
XOXO
Do you want to play this Friday or Wednesday?
Post a Comment