Monday, January 4, 2010

A busy little weekend

Saturday at Noon: kids color a box and turn it into a "pirate ship"

3:00 kid help Daddy finish painting the bathroom door (neither will be wearing these clothes again, they are covered in paint)

Sunday at 1 pm: I turn this mess

into this beautiful wreath
I got the idea here


Sunday at 10pm: the kids are "flying" off our bed

10:30pm they go pick out books
and Kali ALWAYS picks Fancy Nancy
10:40 pm Francis puts the finishing touches on the bathroom makeover

Ta Da! Click here to see what it use to look like (it is the bathroom with the striped shower curtain)


3 comments:

Jon, Andrea, Carter, Lincoln & Bennett said...

I love that shower curtain!

Rosemary said...

Oh your bathroom is lovely. Did Francis complain about the yellow as much as mine did about our yellow kitchen? And that ornament wreath is fabulous.

Amy O'Neill said...

You guys have been busy! Your bathroom looks great... love the yellow. I have seen those wreaths on other blogs and have been wanting to make one too!