We went to the zoo with my friend Joy & her kiddos. I have I known Joy for 22 years now! Yes I know, it is hard to believe that I am even old enough for that to be possible ;) Our kids had fun but it was COLD! If you are one of my Utah friends or Colorado cousins reading this you are probably rolling yours eyes at me but it was COLD! Joy was prepared and brought gloves, I instead packed 200 snacks for the bottomless pit know as, Kai. Oh well, the kids were warm enough :)
1 comment:
So cute! Someday I will learn how to make my pictures and words big like this. I know it's not rocket science, but it certainly is too much for me to understand quickly. HAHAHA! Until we meet again, just use your magnifying glass. :)
XOXO
Post a Comment