Our friends, Kyle & Wendy gave us the the CUTEST early Christmas present. This book:
It is about this little elf that comes to watch your kids & report back to Santa every night on their behavior. He flies to the North Pole while they are sleeping & is back in the morning. So, each morning he is in a different spot in the house & the kids get to find him when they wake up. Ours is named, Elfie (Kali picked the name) It is such a cute idea to get the kids to behave a little nicer :) You can get one here
Yesterday Kali decided to color one of her fingers red with a marker (why?) and then she ran back to her room & came out with a glove on. When I asked her what was up with the glove she said that she did not want the elf to see & tell Santa--ha! I guess the little guy is working.
P.S. I am soooooo excited that is Christmastime!!!!
P.S. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
3 comments:
We do this...ours is Crittle =) The kids LOVE him!! He totally works and makes for a fabulous tradition!!
Brandon LOVES to pull the Santa threat. He always says, "Santa's watching!" haha.
Hooray for Christmas time :)
I love this idea!!! I am for anything that will keep my BOYS on the nice list! :)
Post a Comment