SO BAD! Mr. Becker is the one that says I have an inner 80 year old woman because I like to lay in bed and read until I fall asleep & I hardly ever want to leave our house SO why not top this all off with a swing?!
My lovely cousin Rosemary posted her husband's website (and everything is 50% off until black Friday) on her blog and behold the SWING! Now if only I can get someone to buy it for me.
Mom, Dad, Francis are you reading this? I sure love you guys....sure do love to swing......sure wish I had one in my backyard......sure would like some pillows from Ikea to go on it....
Oh, am I pushing it??
Okay just the swing. Back to the swing...
....sure do love it!
Then my perfect day will be: read on my swing while the kids play outside all day....this is also the kid's & Mr Becker's idea of the perfect day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment