Saturday, November 7, 2009

2009 Holiday Events

*Are you as excited as me that Christmas is coming up? I LOVE IT!! Here are some fun things that we like to do during the holiday season:

Nov 27-Glendale Glitters Opens 6-10pm (free)
Dec 1-Dec 31 Mesa LDS Temple Holiday Lights (free)
Dec 2- Desert Ridge Holiday Storytime with Clifford 5-7 pm (free) hot chocolate, cookies, stories & snow fall
Dec 5- APS Festival of Lights Parade (free) 7pm
Dec 9- Desert Ridge Holiday Storytime with Curious George 5-7pm (free)
Dec 11- Holiday at the Falls @the Pointe Tapatio 5-8 pm (cost 2 cans of canned food per person) *this is soooooo fun!
Dec 11-Jan2 McCormick Ranch train park lights (I would highly reccommend not going to this the first day....it gets soooo crowded) fee to ride train is $2 per person
Dec 16- Desert Ridge Holiday Storytime with Elmo 5-7 pm (free)
Dec 23- Desert Ridge Holiday Storytime 5-7pm (free)

3 comments:

Lizzy on the Counter said...

Thanks for the short list of all things fun in the Phoenix area:)

Anonymous said...

Fawn,
I will have to hit some of these. Thanks so much!!!

Also,
I HAVE to start a family blog. My motivation for scrapbooking is gone, and I also need to keep in touch with our California family. Would you help me???
XOXO,
Joy

Joan said...

I am so glad you posted this. Maybe we can meet at Desert Ridge for a story time in December? It's been FAAARRRR too long, I think :)