They can't wait for him to get home each day and make pillow houses, read books or play with them outside. OH and please pay no attention to Kali's kool-aide smile or Kai's "paci"....shesh who is their mother?!
SUCH a festive Halloween header, Fawn! Okay, so I got the Koplin sign at...none other than a UTAH homemaking meeting?! haha. Go figure, right? Those Utah Moms are PSYCHO when it comes to personalized home decor! My sister actually made it for me (I think it was 20 bucks) and gave it to me for Christmas. Some lady in her ward has a medal lettering machine and then they painted the wood base and added the handle and ribbon to the top :)
3 comments:
SUCH a festive Halloween header, Fawn!
Okay, so I got the Koplin sign at...none other than a UTAH homemaking meeting?! haha. Go figure, right? Those Utah Moms are PSYCHO when it comes to personalized home decor! My sister actually made it for me (I think it was 20 bucks) and gave it to me for Christmas. Some lady in her ward has a medal lettering machine and then they painted the wood base and added the handle and ribbon to the top :)
you guys are so cute it's out of control!!
Thats great they love their dad so much. There isnt a lot of them around!
Post a Comment