Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's that time of year!

I LOVE October!


If you live in Phoenix (or if you ever have) you know that it validates WHY you live here. June+July+August+September=Hell on Earth


so October is like a little slice of heaven!

Planting our winter lawn is the first taste of fall and we did ours this past weekend. Well, I use the word "we" very loosely since my hand still hurts pretty bad and I was not much help but I took pics & kept my crew hydrated. Oh and I have to say, Kali & Kai LOVE manure--gross! They were sooooo excited to toss it and ended up being covered heat to toe. Silly kids :)

new grass seed= lots of birds so Noodle & Kali the cat have been scaring them off--ha!

1 comment:

Amy O'Neill said...

I LOVE everything about October too! The weather lately has been so nice. Love it!