First off I have to show you all what Kali and Kai made me for Mother's Day....these are "flowers" they made out of coffee filters. Kali had Fran and Kai help her color them. I think they had the most fun using tape to hang them up.
Now to my garden

this is what we got out of the garden yesterday, there were more snow peas but I used them to make yummy lettuce wraps for dinner and the kids eat them for snacks throughout the day.

here is Miss Kali
munching away

and here she is having my mom help her pull the peas out.
She will never eat the
entire pea pod, so she pulls the peas out and gives the shell to Noodle (our dog) and he loves them! Kai on the other hand will eat the whole thing.
3 comments:
look at you little miss green thumb! those vegetables are amazing. hey i have to go tomorrow for the THIRD time to the DMV to take the test but i'm going to do it in the morning so hopefully it won't take that long. i'll call you when i get home to see if you want to come over!
Makes me excited for when our stuff is ready to eat. We just planted this last week. Good job!
Wow that looks awesome! Jeff and I are just getting ready to plant ours. It is finally time here!
Post a Comment