Sunday, December 28, 2008

More Christmas fun!

We had Christmas with Fran's mom on Saturday night and had a yummy Prime Rib dinner and I am not much of a red meat gal but it was SO GOOD! Fran's mom got us all some fabulous gifts and the kids got their very own bouncer.......







that is in our dining room now because it is too chilly outside. And, today I took the kids to church, Kai was so cute playing in the nursery with his big sis. Oh, by the way....our family suffered a small loss this weekend when Dale, our fish died (I was actually glad because he ate his pal Chip about a year ago and his tank is just a pain to clean) Kali cried for a bit but then asked if she can get a frog now and name him Hamilon? But I think a dog and two kids is about all we can handle right now. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! And, enjoy your New Year's Eve. Our big annual tradition is to go look at the Temple lights in Mesa and come home and drink sparkling apple cider.....oh yeah we really live it up!!

1 comment:

Joan said...

That bouncer is AMAZING! What fun for Kali and Kai.
You look so cute in your grey sweater dress and tights. Did you get it from Target (our favorite store--hehe)? I think I saw it there?
Happy New Year!