Fran and I like to do our own little family Christmas on Christmas Eve so we decided to get the kids in the shower early so we could open presents. Kai was just waking up from a nap so we told Kali to get in first......well she did not, and we could not find her anywhere! We thought oh she must be hiding and we checked every closet, under the beds, in the laundry room & the back door was unlocked so we thought is she outside? We could not find her! It was the scariest moment of my life! After about 5 minutes of screaming her naming and turning the house over we went next door, she was not at my mom's. Cody was there and came over to help look....still no Kali. Francis and I were so scared so he told me to call the police. My heart sank. I dialed 911 and then I heard Fran say, "Kali don't ever do that again". So I hung up. Francis found her in our closet under the clothes. She said she was just hiding and did not want to take a shower and she said that we need to pay attention better and be better finders! That girl! So 911 called back and I explained what happened. My brother, Cody (the cop) said it happens all the time. Boy we were scared so after Fran and I were done wiping our tears and telling Kali to please let us know when she is playing hide and seek we got her in the shower. I was emotionally drained, as was Fran so we ordered a pizza and just spent the evening at home with Kali and Kai
opening presents. What a night!
3 comments:
OH MY!! I would have died. My kids have done something similiar & I wanted to kill them!!! How scary!! Thats funny what she said though.
oh jeez, that's enough to traumatize ya! i would have freaked out. i'm glad she was just hiding from you guys & that you ended up having a good christmas. see you in a few days!
Seriously so cute. This is so funny! Where did you even get a mini drum set?
Post a Comment