

So today started with Francis getting on my last NERVE! Heaven forbid you ask a man to help out around the house. .... GRRRR! He took off for the gym. So....off to Yoga I went. My kids were playing at YaYa's (pretty much one of the best things ever is having family next door) Taking your marital frustration out in downward facing dog and plank is so much more satisfying than yelling at a lazy man. This also led to Francis semi-redeeming himself. He saw me in the Yoga class and afterward he said I looked skinny. And, he had a tank top on and looked really good....so that helped his cause a bit. Now Mr. Becker has a very long TO DO LIST (he said he would rather have a list than to be "nagged"--which is a man's interpretation of being "asked") Anywhooo.... the best part is when he got home from the gym..... (cue sad music) he was pulled over by a cop for an illegal right hand turn and on the way to his sister's house for dinner tonight he got a flat tire......hmmmm Karma for making your wife mad?? Ain't Karma sweet!
3 comments:
You brat! haHA. Poor guy.
Okay...so funny story: Brandon is so weird about my period (I know...too much info)..but he thinks I am a total brat when I have it so he put it in his phone calendar as a monthly reminder (psycho..but kinda funny). Anyway, I ripped his head off the other day on the phone about something petty. Twenty seconds after I hung up on him he texted me: "I just got my phone reminder that says you are getting your period!" haha!
I HATE being a girl sometimes.
you are hilarious! glad you could find a little peace of mind (or at least just separation) at yoga class. namaste.
That is such a funny post!
Post a Comment