Kali and Great Grandma Marge visiting us at Page Springs
Francis' Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt and Uncle are here visiting from Ohio. Here are the kids with their Great Grandma. Kali is reading her a book and Kai is looking grumpy. We ate outside (it was chilly) and had lasagna, caesar salad, garlic bread and a yummy Cinnamon pumpkin cake that w
as sooo good! They also came up to Page Springs to visit us and have lunch with my parents. It was a really nice day up there.
2 comments:
i will not even mention to ben a word about this cake because he will show up unannounced with a fork in hand. i promise.
Okay, I am laughing...you get a computer at home and now you are a blogging crazy woman! haha! I love it, but now I'm going to have to keep up...I will definitely check your blog more than once a week now :)
LOVE all the pictures.
Post a Comment