Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Obama Mama

I finally got my Barack Obama sign up in the front yard (Thank you Nancy Goss) and it is still standing....Francis thought some racist thug might come take it down and throw a rock through the front window or shoot at the house (seriously he really thought this)but no- we are all safe and sound just joining in the Democratic Process. Oh, and in no way, shape, or form does this mean I am a Democrat....Fran and I are Independents. So, please spare me the long comment on why I should vote for McCain because I have looked at both sides. Kali is even joining in on the fun, she likes to go around the house singing, "Barack Obama" I think she thinks it is a fun cheer or song or something.



And, yes that is yours truly with hopefully future POTUS, Barack Obama. (Just in case I have not posted this pic a million times--I just love it)

2 comments:

lynsey said...

let me give you 3 reasons why you should vote for mccain:

just kidding.

my friend carmella would DIE if she were you in that picture. she's the biggest obama fan i know. caleb has a maraca that he calls "baraca" so we joke that he's a democrat.

thanks again for today, we had so much fun!

Amy O'Neill said...

I know, it's kinda weird putting a sign in your yard to let everyone know who or what you're voting for. What will the neighbors think? Is the reason they ignored us the other day because of the sign? (That has actually happened)Will we get shot at?? He, he!