If you could buy anything one thing at Target.....
.....this is what Kali decided to get......a pair of green rain boots....she is sooo funny! And, it actually rained tonight so she was happy to wear them over to my mom's house.
So laughing, my little twin cousins got some a little ways back and they ABSOLUTELY adore them to... wear them with just about everything, including their sleepers, it's pretty funny :)
Oh, and ps, I was looking all over my house for Kai's swim shorts and then I thought I put them in the closet at church, so I just checked it out, they weren't there and so I talked to Karyn... SHE has them!! YIPPEE!! So glad I'm not losing my mind completely. She said she'll bring them manana. Sorry, what a fiasco!
Look forward to seeing you tomorrow, it's been forever, I feel like I've been gone for years rather than a month.
2 comments:
Thats awesome....I wanted some when I was little and never got any. Poor me.
So laughing, my little twin cousins got some a little ways back and they ABSOLUTELY adore them to... wear them with just about everything, including their sleepers, it's pretty funny :)
Oh, and ps, I was looking all over my house for Kai's swim shorts and then I thought I put them in the closet at church, so I just checked it out, they weren't there and so I talked to Karyn... SHE has them!! YIPPEE!! So glad I'm not losing my mind completely. She said she'll bring them manana. Sorry, what a fiasco!
Look forward to seeing you tomorrow, it's been forever, I feel like I've been gone for years rather than a month.
okay, this was way too long.
Post a Comment