Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

I had the best Mother's Day this year. First Saturday night, Francis ordered Flamingo Palace for me(chinese food) which is my favorite! Then Sunday Kali made me a little card at church and told me, "happy mother's day mommy, I love you very much"--->how cute is that!? My friend Nicole gave me a mother's day card at church. Then when I came home Fran & I had the kids outside playing in their little pools that we filled up for them. That evening I made dinner for my mom & family & Fran's mom (she was sick and could not come) My sister-n-law brought me flowers and a card, and my aunt gave me flowers & some dishes my grandma had when she was still with us.....oh I miss her but I love being able to have some of her things to remember her by. Finally, my sweet Francis wrote me such a sweet letter & gave me a clean the kitchen card & back rub card......I love that man! Oh and did I mention Kai & Kali took a nap so that was a great mother's day gift from my little guy & gal & Kai walked a bunch yesterday. Here are some pic of my wonderful day!




2 comments:

Joan said...

So sweet, Fawn. I don't think there is a gift in the world that melts my heart more than a sappy love note from my husband. I'm glad you enjoyed your day.

The Skeehan Family said...

What a wonderful day Fawn - you are such a wonderful mom, you enjoy everything that you are given... isn't it wonderful to know how loved you are?? :)