Thursday, February 14, 2008

My funny kids

Here is one of my little Valentine's, Kali on Sunday. She was so cute when she went to nursery because she just could not wait to give the kids the little Playdough's & cookies she brought everyone.


Here are a few pics of Kai doing what he loves to do, eat a messy cookie & stand aroud. He does more standing around/falling then any kid I have ever seen. He is just such a funny little guy always sticking his tongue out at us :)* and little miss Kali wants to be like mommy now and she has me draw a mole on her face like I have....she cracks me up! These kids may be giving me gray hairs but they sure do make me laugh.



3 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

That is hilarious...Kali wanting a mole like yours...so cute! I think my kids really are giving me gray hair too...I am gonna have to die it soon!!

The Skeehan Family said...

I think Kali is the cutest dressed little girl I have ever seen. It mkaes my Sunday every time I see her walking down the hallway with her mom to make the Sunday deliveries. She is beautiful like her mommy :)

Joan said...

The mole kills me. I looked at the pic before I read your post and was like, "since when does Kali have a mole on her cheek?" and "Why does she look SO grown up!? Did Fawn dye her hair or something?" haha.
I think your kids are darling. I'm sad you won't be at Jimmie's party. I know he would love to see Kali. He is pretty "in" to girls lately. He is an impossible little flirt. It's hilarious.