Friday, February 8, 2008

CONGRATS to Mr. Becker

Francis has a new job! He is going to be a senior auditor for the AZ Department of Revenue! I am so proud of him & pretty darn happy about the raise ;)

3 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

Congrats on the new job (and pay raise...I would be happy with that too.)!! I hope we don't get audited! ;)

Joan said...

Wow! Good Job Fran! That is great news for you and the family.
Glad to hear things are going well.
Hey, Jimmie is having a b-day party at McCormick RR Park this month (the 29th). I have yet to send out the invites. But I would love to see you, Kali, and Kai :)

Amy O'Neill said...

You probably already did this so this may not help :), but to add the ticker (I use tickerfactory.com) I just copy the code after I create the ticker, then go to customize on my blog, go to add a page element, then go to HTML/JavaScript, and paste the code into the content box and save. Hope this helps, good luck!