Friday, September 14, 2007

hmmmm.....

Well not much new with us besides getting use to have two kiddos around the house. Besides a lack of sleep and a few more messes to clean up it's lots of fun! Fran still works 4 ten's so he is home on Wed, Sat and Sun so the kids get lots of Papa time. I substituted for 8th grade gym class last week so we can save up for our trip to Malibu next month for my brother's wedding. And, I am sooooo excited for October to come so we can plant our winter grass and eat outside, I love October!!

3 comments:

Kambria said...

Hey Fawn I love your Blog. Anyway is Cody getting married??? Tell him I said congrats.

Kirsten said...

How exciting re: Malibu! Have a great trip - when is the wedding?

I ADORE October too - can't wait to be outside. I saw pumpkins at the grocery store this weekend and had to stop myself from buying a few..it's a bit too early. :)

Amy O'Neill said...

I am excited for October too. We are going to put up our fall decorations soon--wishful thinking that it will cool off soon! Have fun in Malibu!